Sunday, March 30, 2008

Friends

my friends are the world to me...i grew apart from my family when my dad passed away, and it seems that my friends became my family. i know many know what i am talking about, but i strongly doubt you know how i feel for them..
anyways, this pic is taken right after 07 warped tour in phoenix. obviously we look horrible, but in this pic is the family that i have always been able to turn to. this also represents how united we are, and shows a bit of personality that we all bring to our group. the person the on phone in the background in a new one to our group...the rest you can tell are really together and united...nothing can bring us down. i really just wish i had a great way to describe this pic, but all i can say is that it is one of those that is you know have to be there to know what exactly is going on..just know that this is my world..all in one pic. =D

p.s.sorry this is late. i just got off of work.

No comments: